Careers: Wholesale (Key) Account Manager North America
Wholesale (Key) Account Manager North America
New York, NY, USA
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Polaroid Originals is looking for an experienced Account Manager at least 5 years’ experience in wholesale of consumer electronics & high end consumer goods.
The role entails developing and expanding distribution and driving sales of Polaroid Originals instant films and cameras in key wholesale retail channels in North America.
You must be a confident, articulate, energetic self-starter, with very strong communication and organizational skills. You will report directly to the VP of Sales North America (Up to 50% required travel).
- Sell to, develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store management teams
- Create and implement business plan by account/territory to achieve corporate sales goals
- Pitch and evaluate new store opportunities in designated region and manage trainings to ensure sell through
- Support accounts with product knowledge seminars, contests, engage with customers, and increase brand awareness
- Own product launch execution to ensure new product launch plans are developed and executed with excellence at key reseller partner
- Understand, apply and integrate knowledge of financial goals and practices to drive financial performance
- Develop strong relationships with key reseller team members
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience in sales, consumer electronics preferred
- Experience managing big box retailers and CE stores
- An entrepreneurial spirit and contacts to make sales & grow the brand
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Proven expertise in lead generation and customer relationship management
- Have a deep knowledge of CE & high-end retail and its customers
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Mac-literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google business applications
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in New York, NY, USA, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales North America, Mark Appleton.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.
Please do not apply without the relevant experience.