Careers: Key Account Manager Tmall & Marketplaces around Asia
Key Account Manager Tmall & Marketplaces around Asia
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2019 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
Polaroid Originals is looking for an experienced key account manager with at least 5 years experience in retail/wholesale of high-end consumer goods and especially with Tmall and other market places in Asia. The job entails developing and growing business and driving sales of Polaroid Originals instant films and cameras with Tmall.
You must be a confident, articulate, energetic self-starter, with very strong communication and organisational skills. Established knowledge about managing an Tmall account are essential.
- Developing and growing business with Tmall and marketplaces around Asia
- Driving sales of Polaroid Originals instant films and cameras
The ideal candidate
- 5 years minimum experience in sales of high end consumer goods preferably consumer electronics and especially with Tmall.
- Confident negotiating skills and cool-headed management of ambitious targets and deadlines a must
- Proven expertise in Management of Tmall and customer relationship management.
- Have a deep knowledge of Tmall marketing tools and how to use Tmall analytics and reporting
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Polaroid Originals positioning and products.
- Excellent spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Mac-literate, with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google business applications
- Ability to create imaginative sales presentations and accurate analyses and forecasts, and develop imaginative strategies
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Hong Kong.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to James Yao, Head Asia (email@example.com) and Olivier Lemoine, Head of Global Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org).