Careers: Senior iOS Lead Developer
R&D Digital Product
Senior iOS Lead Developer
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2018 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
Polaroid Originals are looking for a Senior iOS Lead Developer to join our team. You will be part of building a new development team. The job offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in an agile/lean team environment with start up mentality. You will lead app development for an international app including full-stack architecture. You will be the go-to developer for a new mobile first B2C product. You will be leading in building international B2C app from scratch without legacy code. As the Lead Developer in a cross-functional team you not only execute, but also have a say in developing the product. We welcome strong opinions on UI and usability!
- Experience with BaaS platforms like Firebase or similar
- Experienced in architecting and building native iOS mobile applications from the ground up
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins or equivalent
- Several years of experience in iOS development
- Experience publishing several iOS apps in the app store
- Very good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
The ideal candidate
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Enthusiastic about modern software engineering principles
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Digital Product.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.