Careers: ERP Project Manager, North America
ERP Project Manager, North America
New York, NY, USA
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Polaroid Originals is looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Own the process for all ERP related project deliverables, including:
- Project Schedule and Milestones
Alignment with global IT department
- Budget Estimation
- Implementation Plan
- Q/A & Optimization
- Risk Mitigation
- Coordination of implementation of custom developments
- Lead in testing of all developments and managing concerns of key users
- Manage gathering of business requirements and communicating functional specs to development team
- Together with US based stakeholders align local requirements with global teams to
- Develop work instructions for all relevant processes including new customizations and enhancements and own the process of training key NAV users
The ideal candidate
- Experience with large scale ERP implementation (Dynamics NAV preferred)
- Deep functional knowledge of core business processes, including accounting, sales order management, EDI and logistics within the consumer goods industry
- Experience in a project management function, with a proven track record of managing multiple enterprise projects at a time
- Ability to function both in detail and at the conceptual level - maintain constant foresight with regard to client needs
- Have strong presentation skills, tenacity, energy and passion
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Have a proclivity for and desire to “dig into the details” and communicate in an organized and consumable format
Please do not apply without the relevant experience.
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in New York, USA, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global IT, Andreas Hentschel.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.