Careers: Global Business Development Manager
Global Business Development Manager
Amsterdam, the Netherlands or New York City, USA
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Polaroid Originals is looking for a Global Business Development Manager to join our Sales Team.
- Building a business development strategy to grow revenue in new distribution channels at a global level (b2b, cobranding, gifting, …)
- Through market analysis, identify key companies, brands and individuals and establish strong business relationship with these people
- Thinking outside of the box and identifying new business opportunities
- Working closely with all stakeholders (sales, marketing, product teams) to build a clear strategy in line with our brand values, directions and priorities
- Providing relevant and accurate inputs to the product department (forecast, timing, design brief etc ...)
- Working with marketing to create impactful presentation and sales pitches for multiple channels and key business periods (wedding’s season, Xmas, …)
- Identifying new business opportunities for brand collaboration initiatives (ie Disney)
- Research & identify potential brands to collaborate to generate incremental revenue
- Driving the refurbished customized camera business in building a full year plan
The ideal candidate
- Being curious, highly motivated with an entrepreneurship spirit
- Being good at interacting and connecting with people is a must have such as strong teamwork skills
- Being creative
- Being very organized in order to drive projects at global level and coordinating project across all departments (sales, marketing, products, supply chain)
- Very good at presenting and selling ideas
- Able to drive a P&L per project
- Fluent in English ( native speaker) is mandatory for this role
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) or New York (USA), available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Sales, Olivier Lemoine.
In this role you will be travelling approx. 40% of your time.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.