Careers: EU/International Customer Service Manager
EU/International Customer Service Manager
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
This role is a unique opportunity to directly affect our customer impression, and help take Polaroid Originals to the next level from a customer experience perspective. You’ll be responsible for managing our growing Customer Service team, from both a B2B & B2C perspective, while constantly developing new and innovative processes for implementation. This will entail constant high level communication and coordination between multiple departments to ensure a consistent and unified Customer Service strategy. Impeccable organizational skills and team management skills are an absolute must.
This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
- Owner of European/ROW wholesales operations, ensuring timely customer service is provided to the highest levels
- Coordinate closely with European/ROW direct sales (B2C) Service Manager to ensure direct customer communications are meeting the company tone of voice
- Develop, set & implement B2C based KPIs to ensure proper service levels are achieved on daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Customer Service related coordination owner between Sales, Logistics & Operations, Product, Production & Quality Management teams
- Work closely with the Global Customer Service Management Team to develop new initiatives & report operational efficiency
- Close coordination with European Customer Service team members to ensure all initiatives are actively supported and customer issues are communicated promptly
- Lead weekly/bi-weekly Customer Service/Sales meetings to share analytics, sentiment and conversation report
- Owner and maintainer of CRM based customer account master data information and other pertinent data
- Owner of standardized practice workflow & process development and implementation
- Responsible for team member training program development and implementation
The ideal candidate
- 5 Years minimum experience in customer service (consumer electronics a major plus)
- 5 Years minimum experience in managing a team (remote office team management a major plus)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience with ERP such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an absolute must
- Strong understanding of CRM/Ticketing systems, previous knowledge of Zendesk a major plus
- Previous experience in Photo and/or consumer electronics support a major plus
- Ability to collaborate with internal groups: Ecommerce, communications, social media
- Understanding of consumer messaging and brand reputation management
- Language Skills: English, Native or bilingual proficiency
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Head of Customer Service.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV and cover letter and any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com. Please do not apply without the relevant experience.