Careers: CRM Manager
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2019 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
We’re looking for an accomplished and resourceful team member, preferably having worked with lifestyle products and/or consumer electronics.
The role is a unique opportunity to build something from the ground up, directly impact our daily operations, and help take Polaroid Originals to the next level. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing CRM strategies and help create a persistent customer-first mentality across our digital channels. So we’re looking for a confident, bright and energetic self-starter. Very strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Responsible for managing the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of email marketing, growth marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Work with Insights to produce data driven strategies to retain customers and increase customer lifetime value
- Manage email and mobile marketing; coordinating ecommerce, brand, design and content teams to create, build and schedule weekly emails and push notifications
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Apply learnings to future campaigns to improve results
- Identify and implement new tests and tactics, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results
- You will develop targeted, timely customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration
- Further develop and manage the full customer lifecycle through programs such as New Buyer, Birthday, etc
- Continually seek to optimize the trigger-based program to ensure customer engagement and increased productivity
- Analyze competitive landscape and stay abreast of direct marketing industry trends
- Drive growth overall in our DTC channel using CRM data to deliver customer led campaigns
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Apply learnings to future campaigns to improve results. Email KPIs; OR, CTR, CVR and unsubscribe
- Look into new ways or opportunities of implementing audience segmentation
The ideal candidate
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills with the ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via email
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- A self-starter that can seek out resources and partners in your projects to arrive at the right solution
- Flexible and agile. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and easily adapts to change as needed
- Ability to see and contribute to big picture brand strategy, inclusive of how both online and offline sales and marketing, as well as high funnel brand and low funnel performance marketing, all play into one holistic plan
- Pushing innovation, ensuring email and CRM campaigns are best in class
- A passion for instant photography and experience using our products a big plus
- Having a data driven mindset will be key, engaging the business in managing customer relationships, revenue, and profit
What to expect
This is a full time role based in our Amsterdam HQ (Houthavens). You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce and working closely across the whole team.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Jessica Manchester (Head of E-Commerce) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.