Careers: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Deliver value to our customers through engaging with users of our product via our social media & Sales platforms, and leverage these platforms to create great relationships with our consumers.
This role is a new & unique opportunity to directly affect customer impression, and help take Polaroid Originals to the next level. You’ll be responsible for moderating user reviews and community questions by working closely with our Social Media team, so we’re looking for a confident, bright and energetic self-starter. Very strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
- Own the moderation and ongoing engagement to relevant online/retail platforms, utilizing the approved brand tone of voice.
- Using review management software, engage the community actively and responsively (responding to questions, replying to & resolving negative experiences and identifying pertinent areas for improvement).
- Providing direct 1st Tier support by answering incoming customer emails/calls regarding shipping/billing issues, service questions and general client concerns through the CRM system.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Close coordination with global Customer Service team members to ensure all initiatives are actively supported and customer issues are communicated promptly.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly Customer Service/Sales meetings to share analytics, sentiment and conversation report.
The ideal candidate
- 4 Years minimum experience in customer service
- Previous experience in Social Community Management a major plus
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and level of strategic thinking.
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong understanding of CRM/Ticketing systems, previous knowledge of Zendesk a major plus.
- Previous experience in Photo and/or consumer electronics support a major plus.
- Ability to collaborate with internal groups: Ecommerce, communications, social media.
- Understanding consumer messaging and brand reputation.
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to translate brand tone of voice into engaging copy.
- Language Skills: English, Native or bilingual proficiency.
- Ideal additional language (spoken & written): French, Italian
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the EU Customer Service Manager
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV and cover letter and any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com. Please do not apply without the relevant experience.