Careers: Customer Service Agent Direct Sales / E‑Commerce
Customer Service Agent Direct Sales / E-Commerce
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Our growing Customer Service team is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Agent. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
To support our Customer Service team, we are looking for an experienced customer service representative to work full time (40h/week) based in Amsterdam.
- Answer incoming customer emails/calls regarding shipping/billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport in every customer contact
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call/email)
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Providing accurate and expedient troubleshooting on product related issues
- Clearly communicate with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction and timely case handling
The ideal candidate
- 2 Years minimum experience in customer service
- Previous experience in Photo and/or consumer electronics support a major plus
- Excellent English skills (spoken & written)
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Ideal additional languages (spoken & written): Dutch, French, Italian
- Strong understanding of CRM/Ticketing systems, previous knowledge of Zendesk a major plus
- Prior experience with ecommerce systems such as Shopify
- Strong understanding of Google Docs and/or MS Office a major plus
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, . You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Customer Service, Aaron Williams.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.